I am so happy and humbled to announce that I’ve been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by my beautiful blogger friend:
Thank you so much Rachel, not just for your kind nomination (again), but for your constant support. You’ve been so encouraging from the very beginning of my blogging journey and I really appreciate it!
One of the many benefits of joining this blogging community is that I’m able to meet such intelligent and and positive women like you! Your writing is uplifting and bright, and I always enjoy browsing through your blog, especially your beautiful travel photos to Italy!
Reading Rachel’s post about the lasting and profound impact of her mother’s love has inspired me in my influential role as a stay at home mother.
Thank you again Rachel. Your support and your feedback is sincerely appreciated : )
As part of the nomination process, here are some random, and hopefully interesting facts about me:
- I was born in the Philippines, and moved to the U.S. when I was 11 years old.
- To learn how to speak English, I watched Sesame Street : )
- I have an unwavering love for BJ’s Brewery’s Pizookie dessert.
- I believe The Eagles are the best songwriters/musicians that ever lived:
Don Henley is a masterful poet.
- I am a musical theater fan. My favorite musicals are Les Miserables, Miss Saigon and Wicked.
- I want to learn how to bake chocolate cake from scratch.
- One of my goals this summer is to eat more vegetarian meals! Wish me luck : )
If you’ve been nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award, please see below:
The Versatile Blogger Award:
– Nominate 15 fellow bloggers (or as many as you deem worthy).
– Inform the bloggers of their nomination.
– Share 7 things about yourself.
– Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to them.
– Add the “Versatile Blogger Award” pic to your blog post.
I nominate YOU for the Versatile Blogger Award: